Monday, January 18, 2010

Anger and other issues

One of the areas I struggle with in my life is anger. It is something I need to get a better control over, especially since I find myself getting angry over the smallest, most trivial things. To that end, I'm going to start limiting the amount of time I spend on the computer (I spend way too much time as it is), especially reading political related news. I don't know if I will quit going online totally, but I am definitely going to work on drastically reducing the time I spend on here.

If I am successful, I hope to not only get a better control of my temper, but it may also help with another problem I'm struggling with. Since my job is not a 9-5 type of job, Monday-Thursday, I'll have to find other things to keep me busy. I know a few things which I need to do that will help in that area.

With the Lord's help, I hope to start having a more calm persona once again.

No comments: